Mexican Wedding Cookies (aka Russian Tea Cookies)
- 2 sticks room temp butter
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups super fine chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cream together 2 sticks of butter and sugar for 1 ½ min; get divet on bottom; add 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla. Mix together.
- Slowly add 2 cups of flour, chopped nuts and salt. Do not overmix but thoroughly mix. Soon as it starts to clump, its done.
- Shape into small balls and cook at 325* until the bottom is browned.
- Cool in baking sheet for 2 min. Put cookies in a bowl of powdered sugar to coat and remove. Enjoy!