Non-alcoholic wine can be found at your local grocery store or Trader Joes. The proportions are slightly eyeballed and you can substitute real white wine/sweet wine and add rum, brandy or gin for an extra kick. You can change this recipe up by using different fruits and proportions of some of the ingredients, creating your own personal sangria.
- 2 bottles non-alcoholic white/rose wine (can use Riesling or any sweet wine)
- 1 can pineapple chunks packed in pineapple juice (make sure no sugar added)
- 2-3 cans ginger ale (add more if you want it sweeter)
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice (adjust to your taste)
- 1 peach (washed, cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 nectarine (washed, cut in bite size pieces)
- Handful strawberries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in pitcher or container the night before the event. Refrigerate.
- Taste the next day, if it does not taste right, adjust flavors (add sugar, more ginger ale, lime juice, etc).