- 1/4 cup Cream of Wheat/Malt O'Meal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (or less) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 small tomatoe finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- chili powder (to taste, optional)
- water as needed
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a bowl throughly.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add a dollop of oil or spray with nonstick spray. Add a small amount of the batter and cook. When the top begins to dry out, flip and cook on the other side. Serve warm.