adapted from Chef in You
- 3 cups multi grain flour (I used Sujata)
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed (or other) oil
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
- Put all dry ingredients in bowl of stand mixer fitted with a dough hook.
- Add the wet ingredients (except the water) to the dry ingredients and turn on mixer on low. Add a little water at a time until dough forms. Knead until it is smooth. Cover and let rest for 1-2 hours. (I let mine sit for 3 hours).
- Heat a cast iron or other skillet over medium heat. Roll out dough on a floured surface as it may stick. Put on hot skillet to cook and it will puff up. Cook both sides and enjoy with your favorite dal, shaak/sabji or just plain.