Adapted from NY Times
- 4 potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil (use any kind you like)
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 3/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (optional, I left it out)
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley (optional, but tasty)
- Cut potatoes into cubes. (You can peel them or leave the peel on). Place them in a microwave safe bowl/dish with 1 tablespoon of oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-7 minutes to par cook.
- Heat a pan on medium-low with 2 tablespoons of oil. Add garlic and cover. Cook for ~3 minutes, but be careful not to burn the garlic. Add the cilantro and wilt it for ~1-2 minutes. Remove sauce from pan and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, take out into dish. Add the cilantro-garlic sauce, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne (if using), and salt and toss. Enjoy warm.